Paledaddy has this up at his blog... sounds like a neat idea, so let's see how it flies here.
I am entering into the following contract with the first five people who comment on this post and then commit to do the same on their blog. Just read below and if you feel up to the task copy the following into your blog and leave me a comment.
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
- What I create will be just for you, with love.
- It'll be done this year (2009).
- I will not give you any clue what it's going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying.
- I reserve the right to do something strange.
- In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make five things for the first five to respond to your blog post.
- Send me your mailing address — after I contact you.
So there it is. Any takers? Make sure to submit your email address with your comment (which won't be displayed here) so I can contact you.